Friday, November 5, 2010

Session 5 - Praise/Prayer Requests

God is able to do above what we can imagine or ask of him - Believe His promises!
Just an encouragement to read I John - yes, the whole book! It's a great compliment to Day 1 of homework! Be prepared to "dig deeper still" for the golden nuggets of truth in the Word this week of homework! Ask God to open up your understanding, give you wisdom and knowledge so that you will apply it in your life the truths He'll be teaching and showing you! I can't wait to hear of the treasure you unearth during your adventure of discovery!

Please remember how important it is to be prayer warriors for each other! We need that!

? - Praise - I just want to thank Jesus/God for loving me and keeping me strong in Him. thank you Lord for guiding us closer to you! You are my first love now and forever. I Love You!!!

? Prayer - For my God daughter that's struggling through spiritual and teenage issues. Very rebellious and spontaneous actions. Prayer for strength and discernment. The Lord rebuke the devil that is circling around the family.

? Praise God for touching my sister's heart, softening my husband's heart and the work he does and provides in mine and our lives. Please pray for me as I am trying to succeed in the test for certification as an EMT. For my sister and her eyes/heart to open for God.

Beverly - Praise God! My husband's cancer surgery went very well! He is recovering well at home. Please pray for good news from his Dr. this Friday that they got all the cancer. Also, please pray for my daughter in Hawaii that she will turn to God to help her marriage. Thank you!!

? Praise God my husband was baptized:) Prayer for my teen daughters, Emily and Steph, to grow in their purpose God has for them. Prayer for me to accept the life God has given and to grow in the wisdom and truth of God's word. Prayer for my marriage to continue to be strengthened!

? Prayer for strength to break free of an addition I've had for 22 years. Prayer for strength to lie out, "I can do ALL things through Christ who gives me strength." Prayer for my daughters to go deeper in their walk and truly know God and gain faith in their walk. Prayer for my husband, Rob, who is growing in his faith. Prayer for my mom to know Christ. Prayer for Lilly and her family - 5 years old diagnosed with leukemia. Prayer for friend who's divorce has tore their hearts out. prayer for their children. (God knows)

? Praise - God's supplying financially for my family for amazing Brother and sister-in-law as friends. Prayer - traveling safety as I fly to Houston for my friends wedding and just a refreshing before the start of my job.

Kim - Praise - God answers prayers! Praise for opportunity to share God today - love it, love it, love it - God's timing is perfect! Prayer - For salvation for my family members who don't know Him personally! Please pray for my daughter, Brittany, she has a big test on the 28th she needs to pass in order to graduate! Pray for Betty for comfort, wisdom focus on Christ and her daughter, Linda, who has been making some bad choices in her young life of 18. Pray that Betty will come to church and get plugged into growing in her faith walk.

Sharon - Safety on trip to CA and opportunities to talk to Ted about the Lord and that his heart will be open to Christ! (Kim's - sidenote - we need/want and would LOVE a Saul/Paul conversion!) Way past our way past!

God bless you this week! I recommend printing out this e-mail and keeping it in your purse so whenever you have a moment during lunch break, at night before bed, waiting for a doctor to call you, skipping a favorite TV show, (oops, did I say that) you can lift requests up before Him. Remember to enter his court with thanksgiving and praise - He is Worthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment