Friday, November 5, 2010

Session 6 - Praise/Prayer Requests

Hi Ladies,
Oh, so wonderful! It was truly a blessing studying with all of you last night and being challenged by Beth to be more discerning in our spiritual walk! Eyes wide open!

I wanted to send you the Praise/Prayer requests as well as the link to the video sessions if you would like to view any of the sessions you might have missed or any of the ones you wouldn't mind watching again. The link is http://www.lifeway.com/search/results/?o=Quick&sp=faithful+abundant+true+video


Here are the Praise and Prayer Requests - Christ is our Intercessor! Enter His throne room with Thanksgiving - we praise you Lord!

HINT: I've found printing this e-mail out and taking it with me in my purse has been a great way to pray for these requests throughout the week!

Jackie S. - Prayer for Cynthia who has had the flu and has suffered with a Fibromyalgia Flare. Prayer for God's precious healing and also for continued provisions for them as they struggle with work.

Robin - This last session was extremely challenging - I need to work on my discernment by seeking God more and literally say to God daily I'm yielding to Him and to walk in the Spirit. I need to listen carefully to hear God's voice.

Martha - Please pray for relief from extreme fear I've been experiencing. Please keep praying for strength and extra protection as I keep interceding for special needs children, spiritual widows and missing children.

? - Prayer for my nephew's new job opportunity. My sister-in-law was baptized Sunday- please help her stay focused.

Sophie - Praise - That I've actually started my job. I had a great trip to TX to see friends and being in a wedding - all went well. Prayer - For wisdom and joy when coaching my girls and to continually be a light at my job.

Sarah D. - Prayer for good results - I'm having cataract surgery on Monday - Nov 8th.

Sharon - Prayer for James - for Jesus to open up the scriptures to him.

? - Praise report - my brother does not have cancer but does need to remove a hernia. Also, praise for my husband passed his state test for his apprenticeship. Praise for recovery over brother-in-law recovery.

Beverly E - Praise - my husband is recovering great after his prostate cancer surgery. Our God is Great! Prayer - Please pray for my son-in-law, Tim; he is deployed with his Army unit in Cuba. Prayer for my step-son, Ryan and new daughter-in-law on honeymoon in Cabo - that they would come to know Christ and put Him in the center of their marriage.

Kim H - Praise - for wonderful amazing women who are serious about the study of God's word - what a BLESSING!! Thank you Lord! Prayer - for job possibility at home (AZ) for my husband, salvation and/or a fresh head on revival collision with Jesus Christ for family members - Ramon, Ted, Brandon, Ashley, Brittany, Scott, Kyle, Alexa, Emma.

God bless you in your studies this week and I look forward to seeing everyone for Celebration Dinner next Monday!

God bless you with all knowledge, wisdom and understanding and may He challenge your faith in mighty ways this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment